LET’S DO SOMETHING BIG TOGETHER
- We want to do our best to help you all talk, think, work and INNOVATE together.
- Let’s be part of the “Big Bang”, a process that will kick off a series of events under the auspices of the Ministry of Defence.
- Let’s build together the “Innovative Center of the Future”, with/without hyperbole THE CZECH SILICONE VALLEY!
- We have a place on the radar with which we have started cooperation – it is consistent with our vision of a common future Discover Pragovka. (pragovka.com) – what do you think?
YOUR IDEAS SHAPE THE PLAN FOR THE COMING MONTHS AND FOR MANY YEARS TO COME!
One billion people live in the North Atlantic area. They are the constant target of disinformation and hostile information campaigns that use increasingly sophisticated techniques and technologies; our response focuses primarily on the needs to:
- Increase population resilience through better and more effective civil-military cooperation in conjunction with public debate.
- Demonstrate that the Czech Republic boasts a significant number of excellent companies and talented people capable of working together domestically and internationally.
- To facilitate maximum synergy encouraged by the existence of dozens of national hubs seeking to address national issues. We continue to do so, with this synergy enabling us to (re)solve problems for application throughout the whole North Atlantic area.
INCREASE THE NUMBER OF SUCCESSFUL NATO-SPONSORED SOLUTIONS SUBMITTED BY YOU!
- We find non-traditional partners and come up with non-traditional projects to approach NATO and Alliance members with; this is the only way to generate interest from governmental and non-governmental institutions, academia, defence and security industry and other companies.
- We have planned a holistic campaign including (so far)
- Media Relations (offline, online, digital (radio, TV), social media)
- Events (conferences, panel discussions, webinars, festivals, shows)
- General public polls (how different companies and communities respond to the same stimuli – the data collected can also support your business objectives)
- Topics must be covered in a way that is understandable (a theoretical, academic approach cannot have the desired effect).
SUCH A CAMPAIGN NEEDS… A GREAT IDEA! WE HAVE IT!
OUR CAMPAIGN IS YOUR CAMPAIGN
- We submit to your interests – all activities follow your business goals, are part of marketing, public relations / public affairs, CSR, HR… processes.
- We do not believe in one-off actions, on the contrary – we believe in long-term, continuous and systematically created activities; only such can bring about the desired changes.
- Be part of a campaign that will generate interest among the general public, reinforced by robust media coverage.
- We are patriots, we want the Czech Republic to be perceived with your contribution as a reliable country with functioning institutions and innovative companies that deserve international recognition.
- We will see to it that your ideas are not exploited by someone who is not innovative – we don’t copy, we collaborate!
- On home turf, you will rely on us for help and support from all organisations and institutions that have an impact on your business.
- Internationally, you will be a part of the debate with global players, representatives of for-profit and non-profit sectors and academics.
OUR (YOUR) CAMPAIGN – A SIMPLE SUMMARY
Every company or organization receives a tailor-made approach.
Who gets what in particular:
- Large and medium-sized companies: more efficient (and therefore cheaper) access to new ideas and innovations that they would otherwise have had to fund themselves.
- Small companies: promotion of their new (innovative) ideas, either to investors or directly to the MoD (the MoD pays for results not ideas, that’s a simple fact).
- Academic departments: a platform to carry out research activities.
- Everyone: the opportunity to generate profit and thus further development & to use an defragmented platform for the implementation of their own concepts & to be part of a media campaign supporting the Czech defence industry and the interests of individual actors.